S&P Global Corporate, Islamabad Job Code: 279532 Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting
- 3-5 years financial analysis and accounting experience. Strong skills in MS Excel (Pivot tables, V-Lookups, Modeling), PowerPoint and Tableau.
- Experience with ERP (Oracle Financials), Anaplan, Ariba, Workday and Alteryx or other database tools preferred
- Manage financial planning and analysis and accounting, including workforce planning.
- Assist in the preparation of the multi-year budgets and related sensitivity modeling.
- Manage financial and operating metric tracking for key initiatives and Identify and track risks/opportunities on an ongoing basis.
- Provide financial analysis for business cases.
- Assist with ad hoc requests, special projects for Commodity Insights senior finance leadership, including acquisitions.
- Support overall business unit reporting requirements.
- Maintain existing group reports and assist with new development and Provide data, analysis, and operational insights for monthly business operations reviews and Alert management to operational problems and suggest actionable solutions.
- Assist with reporting and process automation.
- Assist in development work for Tableau dashboards
- City Kuala Lumpur
- Currency Malaysia Ringgits – MYR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Years of experience End ( Max) 5
- Education Major B Com
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Finance