IRD Global Health, Research and Development, Singapore Qualification:
- Minimum required qualification is Bachelors
- ACCA (Part qualified) or any equivalent certification related to finance and audit will be a plus
- Minimum 2-3 years of prior work experience in audit firm
- Plan and conduct risk-based audits and develop audit programs & testing procedures relevant to risk and audit objectives. Collaborate with the line manager in developing the scope of the project audit.
- Identify internal control issues for key risk processes on time to proactively avert loss (s).
- Ensure completion of assigned/planned audit engagements, including preplanning, fieldwork, and wrap-up activities and Identify Tests of Controls, Substantive procedures, and Walk-Throughs to obtain in-depth knowledge of the project.
- Perform audit procedures to verify the implementation and effectiveness of controls by testing and interacting with the relevant staff. Report all audit findings and recommendations to the line manager and propose practical solutions.
- Prepare and submit timely audit reports and propose improvements to the management and Departmental Heads and Carry out spot checks on key areas of the expenditure, recruitment, organization’s policies and/or donor policies/guidelines, physical count of fixed assets, etc.
- Conduct site visits to check facility-based processes on immunization centers in each district every month.
- Manage audit files and ensure proper filing of working papers. Maintain documentation, audit procedures, evidence, and system notes.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Years of experience End ( Max) 3
- Education Major ACCA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Auditing