- Degree from a recognized university
- Minimum 6 years of experience in the development sector is considered necessary.
- Conduct monitoring, strengthen the organization’s M&E System and design MEAL framework for donor funded projects:
- Undertake regular visits to the field for data collection, develop monitoring reports and identify any course correction/modifications that might be needed in the project implementation as well as the current M&E system and practices for better performance.
- Develop proper monitoring tracker and closely follow up with program team to check whether or not key recommendations given in monitoring reports are being followed.
- Record and report both qualitative and quantitative aspects of progress against the annual work plan and relevant proposals to the Head of MEAL.
- Sound knowledge of M&E tools and initiatives, specifically with regards to Core Humanitarian Standard (CHS)
- Sound understanding of Humanitarian and Development context of the region in general and of Pakistan in specific
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 6
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 MEAL