Pakistan Single Window (PSW), Islamabad Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, or a similar relevant degree
- In-depth knowledge of automation testing, automation test scripts, framework design, and implementation (Selenium, TestNG).
- Ability to write test cases, test scripts, test scenarios, and testing procedures (Unit, BAT, Regression, Functional, Systems, Stress & Scale, Smoke & Sanity)
- Experience in cross-platform/cross-browser testing.
- Experience in Performance Testing (LoadRunner, JMeter, etc.) and Understanding of software testing principles, standards, and test cycles
- Knowledge of existing QA best practices and methodologies to design, implement and automate processes and Understanding and hands-on testing experience of REST & SOAP APIs (POSTMAN, SOAPUI)
- Ensure good quality standards for product delivery and their compliance with user requirements
- Evaluate and test software applications according to business and functional requirements
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality
- Document test results, create/update requirements and test plan documentation as needed
- Ensure testing is on schedule and in line with the processes. Communicating with team members to streamline the execution of test cases, test plans, and processes with them. Good database testing concepts.
- Design and develop test suites for software functional and performance testing
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 5
- Education Major BS/BCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 40
- Speciality 1 SQA Analysis