Bechtel, Saudi Arabia Qualification:
- Mechanical/Pipeline Engineering Degree from an accredited university
- 15+ years of relevant experience in design management, related to Water projects and Experience in managing the design/installation/operation/maintenance of Water / Wastewater treatment plant, pumping stations and desalination plants.
- Experience in Hydraulic design, modelling, surge analysis, design of large diameter pipe & valve for potable water network and district cooling plant.
- Experience in both design-build and design-bid-build forms of procurement with contractors and consultants.
- Experience in field construction and inspection for initial acceptance.
Roles & Responsibilities::
- Knowledge of relevant codes and standards pertinent to the discipline and Thorough knowledge of discipline engineering techniques, the design of engineered systems and design calculations.
- Knowledge of current computer applications for engineering and design including appropriate knowledge of CAD (both 2-D and 3-D) e.g AutoCAD, MS Word and Excel for managing design reviews.
- City Tabuk
- Currency Saudi Arabia Riyals – SAR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 15
- Education Major BS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Mechanical