Community Health Directorate (CHD), Indus Hospital, Karachi Qualification:
- Masters in accounting or similar discipline/ CA finalist / ACCA finalist / ICMA finalist
- 5-8 years of experience with 3 years of internal audit experience required
- Ensure the timely initiation, execution and completion of audits. Tasks would include submission of drafts, preparation of complete working papers, finalization of audit reports and ensure departments update implementation of prior audit reports periodically.
- Liaise with other departments assisting in building relationships and trust and prepare reports on the audit of the operational activities of different departments as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Carry out regular follow-up with the departments to update implementation status of prior audit reports from time to time. Disseminate knowledge among the Internal Audit Department colleagues by making presentations, conducting workshops, giving briefings, and advising as and when needed. Develop and maintain contacts with departments on ongoing basis by meeting people, to enhance relationship and trust.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Years of experience End ( Max) 8
- Education Major CA finalist / ACCA finalist / ICMA finalist
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Auditing