For S& P Global, Islamabad Job ID: 273396 Qualification:
- Bachelor’ Degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge or at least a keen interest to know more about the syndicated lending markets, economics, accounting principles and practices, the analysis and reporting of financial data
- The role involves being one of the main contacts of clients in providing them support on maximizing the use of the Leveraged Commentary & Data (LCD) product.
- On a day to day basis, the Associate’s time is spent responding to clients’ questions and requests about the websites (LCDcomps.com), the news and data related to broadly syndicated markets & indices, communicating with research, news editors, sales, account management, and product specialists.
- Link between the end-user and our product.
- Combining an expertise in our product with a deep understanding of who our clients are and how they use our tools
- Associates provide the highest quality support.
- City New York
- Currency United States Dollars – USD
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Finance
- Speciality 2 Accounts