For S& P Global, Islamabad Job ID: 269275 Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- U1-3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in the financial industry
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, including demonstrated knowledge of MS Excel and attention to detail.
- Provide pre-sale analytics that drives continued growth of our research business, as well as post-sale analytics to support renewals.
- Provide specialty support and participate in various business development activities and client engagements (as directed)
- Deepen relationships with Americas S&P Global Commercial team and Global Research Network team to further enhance our data analysis, business intelligence tools and identify operational efficiencies.
- City New York
- Currency United States Dollars – USD
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 1
- Years of experience End ( Max) 3
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Sales
- Speciality 2 Products Management
- Company Hidden Hide Company name when this job is viewed online