For S& P Global, Islamabad Job ID: 269909 Qualification:
- BS degree in business, finance or a related field required.
- Advanced degree, professional certification (e.g. CFA, FRM, etc), MBA
- 5+ years in financial services ecosystem.
- Thorough understanding of data and intellectual property licensing frameworks and arrangements, including drafting transaction documents and templates.
- Preferred experience includes coordination with product and content teams.
- Experience and grasp for servicing global clients.
- Identifies and resolves complex problems in fast-paced strategic partnership negotiations using commercial and legal awareness and in-depth industry expertise and Able to prioritize high volume of inquiry both internally and externally.
- Ability to balance protection of S&P intellectual property with advancement of creative partnership opportunity, revenue generation and business growth.
- Full of initiative and capable of working effectively in a fast-paced business environment.
- Works regularly with product business leads, legal staff and cross segment sales representatives to creatively structure partnerships for redistribution of S&P content and Has significant impact on the business’s ability to implement products, platforms and programs that drive revenue results.
- City New York
- Currency United States Dollars – USD
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Business
- Speciality 2 Finance