Walled City of Lahore Authority Monthly Salary: 240,000 – 240,000 Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant, practical working experience within the public or private sector.
- Preference will be also given to candidates having higher qualifications in Construction Management / MBA with specialization in Finance or Commerce and relevant experience. Preference will be given to the candidate having experience of handling infrastructure projects, conservation works, Foreign Funded Projects.
- Should have knowledge of the latest engineering codes of practice. Should be aware of the PPRA and Planning & Development department rules for procurement of works and services. Knowledge and experiences of donor’s procurement guidelines will be of added value
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the process of the development, review, updating, and implementation of the Procurement Plan.
- Develop and implement PMU’s procurement-related requirements including the scope of work, performance objectives, technical specifications, and all other necessary and relevant information.
- Prepare bidding documents for the procurement of goods, services, and civil works contracts related to potential investments under the project in accordance with AFD & Government of Punjab Procurement.
- Prepare the necessary documentation for contract signing, consultant and contractor/supplier mobilization, and review/ monitoring tools.
- Manage the contract administration of all the works/supply/services contracts, and take timely and effective contractual actions related to cost, time, and quality controls and completion of the contracts.
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 7
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Min 32
- Age Max 40
- Speciality 1 Civil
- Speciality 2 Contracts