Maternal & Child Health (MCH). IRD Global Health, Research and Development, Singapore Qualification:
- Minimum required qualification is Intermediate.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience. Well versed in Microsoft Office and other standard applications
- Conduct community awareness sessions.
- Participate in the referral chain process to increase the number of clients getting vaccinated on time.
- Also, visit health facilities and other centers for effective assessments.
- Actively participate in District Government meetings regarding Immunization and liaison with District Health Administration. Supervise Town Field Coordinator/other assigned Union Council staff and provide necessary support as and when needed.
- Prepare daily field reports and share them with the line manager for monitoring purposes.
- Notify the line manager and take corrective actions whenever any irregularities are suspected or detected.
- Maintain regular stock of all project-related equipment provided by the organization.
- City Dadu
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Years of experience End ( Max) 3
- Education Major Intermediate
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Coordination