For IRD Global, Singapore Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 -3 years of experience. Strong Communication Skills (English and Urdu)
- To conduct community awareness sessions and to participate in the referral chain process for Zindagi Mehfooz Immunization for increasing the number of clients to get vaccinated on time.
- To actively participate in any district meetings regarding the Immunization / Polio and also liaison with District Health Administration.
- Supervise Town Filed Coordinator and provide necessary support as and when needed and to prepare daily field reports and share with the line manager for monitoring purposes and notify the line manager and take corrective actions whenever any irregularities are suspected or detected.
- To maintain regular stock of project-related equipment provided by IRD. Perform all other duties as requested by the seniors as and when required.
- To coordinate with the district health department and vaccination personnel for project activities and maintain moral and ethical conduct.
- City Pishin
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Years of experience End ( Max) 3
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Field Coordination