IRD Global Health, Research and Development, Singapore Job Code: HRD-PC/TD-410 Qualification:
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Social Science, Epidemiology, International Development, or other related fields
- At least 5 years. Proficiency with Stata or other statistical software.
- Knowledge and experience in project/program management, and immunizations
- Proficient in inclusive planning, budgeting, and participatory management skills, including excellent analysis, drafting, and report writing skills.
- Strong administrative skills and self-motivation with the ability to set priorities and manage multiple tasks under minimal supervision and maintain confidentiality.
- Ensure implementation of projects in line with organizational and donor policies as applicable and Arrange immunization related activities, including camps, campaigns, regular activities and others.
- Create and track project timelines, plan for an effective implementation of SOPs and guidelines, and an efficient monitoring system and Manage the ongoing review of materials and communication tools.
- Oversee documentation and internal and external reporting and Supervise, manage, and mentor project staff and Conduct field visits to assess challenges and facilitate viable implementation.
- Conduct statistical data analysis to help plan project’s strategic direction and other decision-making and Perform regular project monitoring and evaluation functions, identify implementation difficulties and operational and strategic issues and recommend appropriate solutions or course of action.
- Develop and present project progress and learning at relevant meetings.
- Establish and sustain effective relationships with collaborators, stakeholders, and partners to assure open communication and alignment of all resources and efforts.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major MBA
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Public Health
- Speciality 2 Immunization