National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA), Islamabad Qualification:
- Diploma in Electrical / Telecom / Computer Science / Electronics
- Minimum 2 Years’ Experience in related field.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair local area networks (LANs), wireless local area network (WLAN), computer workstations, connections to the Internet and peripheral equipment and Maintain, troubleshoot and configure IP Phone, Network Printers, Scanners and other peripheral equipment.
- Installation and troubleshooting of computer hardware, networking software, operating system (Windows/Linux) and software applications (MS Office, Adobe…etc.)
- Familiarity with Window environment
- Network related Certifications/ Courses will be preferred.
- Site visit anywhere in Baluchistan is mandatory.
- City Quetta
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Education Major Diploma
- Degree High school or equivalent
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 40
- Speciality 1 CS
- Speciality 2 IT
- Speciality 3 Network