By Indus Hospital and Health Network, Karachi Qualification:
- MBA in Marketing or Equivalent
- 5 Years of experience with strong communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generate leads, opportunities, and new donors as per the targets agreed. Studying and researching different segments of society for potential donors; approaching potential donors based on this research using all available mediums/modes of communication. Follow up with and serve as a point of contact for potential donors to whom initial pitch has been made. Manage and build a portfolio of donors along with planning, developing, and delivering proposals for soliciting donations. Monitor the effectiveness of communication tactics by maintaining a track record of donor visits and prospects.
- Organize, manage, and ensure smooth execution of different awareness and fundraising events & exhibitions in accordance with Indus Hospital & Health Network vision.
- Supervise donor database. Ensure no segment of society, individuals, locally as well as internationally are left unexplored. Ensure receipt and acknowledgment letters for donors on a timely basis. Invite and arrange a visit of the supporters to the various facilities and faculties of Indus Hospital. Provide introductory tours to prospective donors
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Fundraising Management