By First Women Bank Limited, Karachi Qualification:
- Minimum Bachelors/Preferably masters of Business Administration, Technology, Engineering or equivalent from HEC recognized institute or reputed foreign institute.
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in banking, with 5 to 6 years’ experience in heading electronic/digital banking is preferable. Command over Regulatory matters & products/service knowledge Skills: Knowledge of rules, regulations, policies and procedures and banking Sector. · Understanding of banking industry & emerging trends in management.
- Lead digital transformation efforts across the entire organization. · Set and implement digital strategy by working with cross-functional partners to transition from traditional to digital processes.
- Break down data silos, promote a digital culture and build a digital business technology platform.
- Monetize data collected from multiple sources by using advanced technologies and Implement data analytics effectively into business processes.
- Ensure business intelligence systems meet organizational requirements. · Develop fact-based metrics to determine the ROI of digital efforts. ·
- Determine key influencers and empower them with tools to promote branding and corporate messages.
- Uncover new digital business opportunities and develop revenue streams.
- Develop and integrate a digital strategy.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 12
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Female
- Speciality 1 Digital Management