Maternal & Child Health (MCH), IRD Global Health, Research and Development, Singapore Qualification:
- Minimum required qualification is Masters in Public Health/Social Sciences/Epidemiology. PhD is preferred.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in inclusive planning, budgeting and participatory management skills including excellent analysis, drafting and report writing skills
- Identify grant opportunities and diversify the funding portfolio of the MCH program.
- Responsible for researching, preparing, and submitting research and implementation grants.
- Conduct field visits to assess the challenges and facilitate implementation and Prepare and timely submit donor reports for ongoing and new projects. Conduct individual and collaborative research projects within IRD and its network of affiliated organizations.
- Ensure implementation of projects in line with IRD and donor regulations and Review and analyze monthly financial reports for MCH projects. Supervise, manage and mentor program staff. Empower team members with the tools and authority to make the right decisions.
- Create a positive work environment and effectively influence and motivate team members, creating a learning atmosphere for their personal and professional growth.
- Develop and present progress and learnings at relevant meetings. Cultivate and manage relationships with collaborators, stakeholders, and partners to ensure open communication and alignment of all resources and efforts
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Executive/Director
- Years of experience (Min) 15
- Education Major PhD
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 MCH Research