IRD Global Health, Research and Development, Singapore Qualification:
- Bachelor’s in Social Sciences with majors in Economics.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant experience.
- Skills: Supervisory skills. Compile Data and Conduct Statistical Analysis. Use smartphone or tablet for data collection. Conflict Management Skills. STATA or R or Python.
- Designing Survey Instruments & Managing Data: Designing and developing survey instruments on paper, Survey CTO, and/or other electronic means. Monitoring survey data for accuracy, speed, and quality through cleaning & analysis, and establishing a spot-checking mechanism for resolving problems and outliers.
- 2 Enumerator Management: Designing, pilot testing, and conducting any survey or administrative data gathering exercise based on discussions with PIs that the program requires. Designing the exercise strategy, training surveyors, monitoring surveys through field spot checks, cleaning and analyzing data. 3 Stakeholder Engagement: Establishing a regular communication mechanism with relevant stakeholders within and outside IRD and/or U Chicago, conducting regular follow-ups with key stakeholders for streamlining approvals, and managing relationships on a daily basis. Drafting letters, minutes of meetings, reports, presentations and other correspondence as required for and/or by partner stakeholders; maintaining accurate records of all correspondence. Providing technical & operational support and troubleshooting stakeholder concerns. 4 Project Management: Drafting weekly project updates for the PIs, IRD, or other stakeholders, or drafting any other documentation required by stakeholders of the project. Responsible for helping draft communication with internal and external stakeholders. Complete necessary documentation for IRB and other university requirements.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 1
- Years of experience End ( Max) 2
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Social Services