By Indus Hospital and Health Network, Karachi Qualification:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent
- 02 years of experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify and establish contact with potential individual donors in the retail sector considering their potential for various products like Expansion, Zakat or monthly donations etc. and Engaging with and submitting proposals suited to their motivation and appetite.
- Finalizing/closing the proposals whereby a donor agrees/commits funds.
- Recording and maintaining database of donation box placements and other individual donors.
- Conducting town storming activities in malls, mosques, markets, societies etc.
- Activities may include flyer distribution, kiosk activity, displaying banners, hawker activity, and collection of data at kiosk and Maintain relationships with existing donors and provide regular feedback on the performance of their regular contributions. Recording and maintaining database and dashboard in CRM
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 2
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Education Major BS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Communication